Will update this when I have time!
- Casket embedded into aethervessel hull when materialising off the coast of Scotland
- PCs eventually open casket when back at KC, through Christian’s inventions and Reuben’s lockpicking.
- Casket contains an amnesiac automaton
- Automaton was made in Paisley, Scotland. Takes “Paisley” as name. Is keen to return to its maker. Natalie disguises Paisley as nobleman.
- Team travel to Paisley by Reuben’s vessel. Have pub lunch.
- “Paisley” reunited with creator, Ebenezer Scrivener.
- Ebenezer reveals that Paisley is called “Pi”. Other automata are “Alpha”, “Beta” and so on.
- Pi was meant to be destroyed for being erratic (i.e. having free will, one of the laws of robotics weakened within him)
- Pi will be melted down by Scrivener et al
- Barnes offers to purchase Pi, Leon also contributes to this as he abhors slavery.
- Pi returns to KC with team. Pi is found place on Victory and Inq’s aethervessel.